Why Choose this Training Course?
This course offers insights into the main factors that are essential to the successful financial management of corporations. In an uncertain economic environment managers need to be aware of the power and importance of key stakeholders – shareholders, bankers, customers and suppliers. Managers need to efficiently allocate resources, whilst recognizing environmental and ethical concerns, controlling risks, and effectively communicating strategy and performance. This course will introduce delegates to the terminology and techniques that are commonly used in corporate finance, and will provide significant experience in terms of content, discussion, and case study working.
This course will feature:
• Relevance and importance of finance to the success of your business
• Sources and types of finance that are most relevant to your business
• Meaning and importance of corporate governance to the effective financial management of your business
• Techniques available to determine the most profitable and worthwhile investments for your business
• Effective ways to control the financial risks of your business.
Who is this Training Course for? This course is suitable for a wide range of professionals who wish to achieve career progress by expanding their financial knowledge. However, it will be most relevant professionals who have responsibility for organizational success. For example:
• Members of the operational management team
• Professional who have influence over operational or strategic decisions
• Consultants who provide advice on operations or strategy
• Managers who have responsibility for the control of risk
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This course uses a range of training methods designed to achieve effective learning, and to maintain the interest and enthusiasm of delegates. The presenter will discuss, develop, and build a framework of core knowledge of the course topics, illustrating these with real-world examples. A range of financial techniques will be presented, explained, and reinforced using exercises and examples. Realistic case studies will provide the opportunity for delegates to participate in teamwork analysis, to explore options, and propose strategies and solutions.