Increasing IT Infrastructure Management is being outsourced to Professional Companies in this field. Outsourcers have to include Telecom, Health Care, Financial, Airlines, Manufacturers, and Government. We will discuss Case Studies and Business Models. This program intends to provide you an in-depth understanding of the IT Infrastructure Outsourcing Project from Proposals, Prequalification, Tendering, Conditions of Contract, Service Level Requirements, Quality Planning Requirements, Maintaining Security for Business Continuity and Intellectual Property aspects.
The program discusses in detail the Contract Conditions, Performance Guarantees, Service Quality, Long Term Contract Provisions, Quality Planning, Intellectual Property Management, Contract Administration, Performance Measurement, and Lessons Learnt.
At the end of this course the participants will be able to:
- Capture the customer interaction feedback and improvement opportunities information even where we have outsources the work.
- Save their organization hundreds of thousands of dollars that would otherwise be lost in your organization through inadequate contracts.
This course is for anyone involved with the supply and support of business-focused IT services and who require a detailed insight into the IT infrastructure life cycle, from business strategy through to live operation and ongoing support and maintenance.
- The IT Infrastructure Management Opportunity
- Good Management Practices
- Strategic Focus
- Best Practices
- Customer Focus
- Business Processes discussed in detail
- Strategic Goals
- Management Goals
- Infrastructure Planning
- Resource Management
- Service Management
- Intellectual Property
- Customer Experience
- Continual Improvement
- Program Recommendations
- Preparing your Action Plan