Learn to Develop a Balanced Scorecard
Our Balanced Scorecard training is designed to give you the tools and skills needed to help your organization increase focus on strategy and results, improve organizational performance, align work with strategy, focus on the drivers of future performance, improve communication of the organization’s vision and strategy, and prioritize in tough economic times. With two levels of certification, Balanced Scorecard Master Professional™ (BSMP) and Balanced Scorecard Professional™ (BSP), this comprehensive training is ideal for participants charged with building, implementing, managing, and sustaining balanced scorecard planning and management systems.
This training provides participants with the tools they need to build, implement, and sustain a balanced scorecard planning and management system in their organization. Courses are taught by specialized balanced scorecard training experts through a series of hands-on, interactive workshops. This program is ideal for anyone interested in helping their organizations focus on strategy and improve performance.
Topics covered by this course include:
- BSI’s Nine Steps to Success™ methodology for building and implementing balanced scorecard planning and management systems
- Formulating organizational strategy and aligning work with desired outcomes
- Creating employee buy-in to strategy and increasing accountability
- Designing and implementing a scorecard within existing frameworks and in various types of organizations
- Organizational assessments for setting vision, mission, and strategy
- And more!