The ITIL 4 Foundation qualification course is designed to introduce students to the management of modern IT enabled services and the key concepts of service architecture. This course provides learners with an understanding of ITIL 4 including, common language and key concepts, the services lifecycle, how the lifecycle stages are linked, the processes involved, and the best practices for improving their work and the work of their organization.
- During this course, you will have the opportunity to learn how to:
- Gain a mastery of Service Management including, generic concepts, key principles, and ITIL 4 process models, all of which are required for the ITIL Foundation exam
- Understand how ITIL principles can help an individual to understand and apply service management in their organization
- Understand how to use ITIL tools and techniques in order to improve efficiency and the customer experience
- Learn the purpose and key terms of 15 ITIL practices